Are you overwhelmed with setting up your WordPress website? Need help managing your social media accounts? Not sure what to write about on your blog? Having trouble driving traffic to your website? Want to create engaging blog posts and content for your social media? Trying to figure out where on social media your business needs to be? Have no idea how to set up a content strategy that will help grow and promote your business online?
Hey, I’m Kathleen, and in addition to loving yoga and hiking, I also love blogging and social media. I enjoy helping individuals and small businesses create, manage and grow their blog and social media accounts to attract new clients to their business. I specialize in creating and managing WordPress websites/blogs, creating engaging online content and managing all things social media.
I am the Founder and Editor of my own blog, Kathleen Loves Yoga– a blog focused on yoga and hiking.
My work has been featured on the SkinSpirit Skincare Clinic and Spa’s Blog, as Broke-Ass Stuart’s Beauty Babe on a Budget and Bad Yogi online.
I am the Founder and Creator of The Hungry Hiker YouTube Channel, a hiking-focused YouTube Channel with over 300+ subscribers.
I’ve even been a coach and mentor to esthetic and cosmetology students, teaching them how to build a clientele and use social media professionally to help build their own business.
There’s a lot to learn and the information is always changing! Sure, you could do a Google search on how to do something every time you’re stuck, go online and sign up for the “free” webinar or spend hundreds of dollars on the online course, but why waste a bunch of time and money trying to figure this all out on your own?
I’ve been blogging, creating content and managing social media for over the last 10 years, working in the health, beauty, fitness, wellness, food & beverage and outdoor industry. Here’s a list of topics with select examples of my work for each below:
- Cheap Beauty Tip of the Week: Wear Sunscreen
- 5 Ways to Get the Best Results From Laser Hair Removal
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Use A Clarisonic Brush
- Why I Will Never Wear Mascara to a Hot Yoga Class Again
- 10 Reasons to Consider CorePower Yoga for Yoga Teacher Training
- 8 Things You Should Do After Yoga Teacher Training
- 6 Tips to Get Your Butt to an Early Morning Yoga Class
- 8 Things You Should Bring to a Bikram Yoga Class
- 50 Thru-Hiking Terms Every Hiker Should Know
- My PCT Gear That Made It All The Way to Canada (And What I Sent Home)
- What’s in my PCT Thru-Hiking First-Aid Kit?
- 6 Ways to Train Your Brain for a Thru-Hike
Reach Out to Me to Discuss Your Needs!